Tangible systems merge the virtual and physical world via modern software techniques. They are software based products, services or automated processes. Tangible systems can be incorporated to redefine the industry or product category.
Examples: iPhone, Tesla, Amazon’s automated warehouses, digital photography, VR headsets, AR…
Strategic insights are on offer for using tangible systems in your product or service design.
- Unity Add-ons for Arduino and Unity integration
- Web 3D environment, AR and VR development using A-Frame
- 3D, AR and VR application development using Unity Game Engine
- Simulation in virtual 3D environments
- Cloud service integration
Unbounded by Locality
What does it mean to be “local” when you’re online…. LOKEL
DesignerTech YouTube Channel
The DesignerTech channel demonstrates ideas in Unity, Arduino, game development and using software tools for creative projects or productivity.